Once again I should be packing...
But its depressing me SO time for my new year resolutions!!
:: I want to be more ORGANIZED! This is going to be a must this year while living in a small apt. We are so used to living a 1700 sq ft home so almost cutting that in half for awhile is going to be tough. So being more organized is going to be my key to sanehood I believe.
:: I want to be healthier! This is just a better way of putting I wanna ROCKIN HOT BOD by summer time.
(as in as rockin hot as a stretched marked belly can get. Corey says if you have a six pack nobody will notice the marks, I beg to differ)
I know I know the typical resolution. But I got jump started on this one as in I stated a few months ago. I just gotta get back to it. I only have about 10-15 more pounds to go but its the tone I wanna nail. I am about 23 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight as of right now. Breastfeeding is the best workout out there I tell you! So by Rikki's birthday I hope to be 35 to 40 pounds under! Pretty good in a year I think.
::Along the lines of being healthier I wanna drink MORE WATER! Simple? YES! But oh so hard for me. I suck at drinking water.
::I wanna BLOG more! I am doing this for me. Some posts might be boring some exciting but I wanna post AT LEAST once a week. I am working on printing my blog into a book and it is my best journal. And most positive ;)
::Birthdays, Thinking of you cards, Thank You cards. All need to be worked on! I need to send more out and be on top of things. Make people know I love them! And send MORE PICTURES! Most out family doesn't live close by so pictures are key. And my girls are to cute not to share ;)
::Less tv more PLAYING! TV is such a waste of time. One that I enjoy. But I will save tv for naptime and bedtime and play more with my kiddos! Life is flying by at lightening speed I gotta soak up all my time with my kids I can get!
I have more little things that I wanna just DO! A friend posted a blog about 101 things to do in 1001 days. I might just do this. I think I started the same type of thing awhile back and never did anything with it. But I like the idea of writing things down that I wanna accomplish and actually do them. Could be silly things like fly a kite or not eat sweets for one month. Anything and everything can go. So this just may be a post coming a little bit!
Now packing calls....
No comments:
Post a Comment