Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A SiStA eXtRaVaGaNzA!

Well well my sisters really got me this time!
 They SURPRISED me BIG! And I mean BIG! 
The hubs gets some credit too.
 Well here is how it all went down. Sunday was just the usual sunday. I was tryin to get my house clean and Corey was workin outside. I got distracted multiple times.
 (How could you not with 2 ADORABLE needy little ones??) 
Anyway by dinnertime I was sick of cleaning and was far from done. Corey kept hinting to clean but I ignored him. I figured I had ALL day Monday to get everything done. Well we climbed into bed and Corey got a text and a few minutes later he is like, "Man I am not tired yet, lets go play us some Mario." Weird? yes. Did I think anything of it? no. So we started playing. I kept askin how much longer we were going to play he said ah just another minute. So right as we turned it off there was a POUND at my door. I just sat there lookin at Corey thinking who in the world. Corey went and opened it and I peeked around him. It took me a good 5 seconds to register who it was!                                   It was Jaydyn and McKell!! 
I was so shocked! So now I have both my sisters and all the kids. minus Cody and Nik. Let the week begin! 

This is what we did....






 LOTS of swimming!!!!





And one day we took the kiddos to Rainforest for lunch.


Other than that we just hung out at my house, played us some nuts and visited. 
The kids played played played!
I think by the last day they all needed a break from each other but they all did so good! especially being in my small casa! 

I was so wonderful having my sisters here. We really missed out on Bobbi and Mama. It sure would have been fun having all the sisters here! 

But thank you sisters!!! It meant a lot for you guys to come ALL this way with 5 kiddos! 

No comments: