I was reading through my blog and realized I have not had an update on the Kaiya in quite some time.
I am past due!
So here you have it.
A post just on my Kaiya.
She loves to make silly faces!
::Sisters::
"silly faces mom!"
The Kaiya Rae
aka: Kai, Fatty, Sis, Missy
Kaiya is almost 3 3/4! =)
She is getting so old.
She is still tiny tiny.
But is finally back on the charts in the 3% for her weight.
I think she weighs about 30 pounds now.
She has so much sass me and Corey just don't know what to do with her sometimes.
She is one STUBBORN chica and gives us a run for our money.
She is a busy busy bee and loves to play play play
She has a couple many imaginary friends
Sawza and Keena are her 2 that seem to stay around.
(Its actually Sawza's birthday today lol)
I have NO idea how she came up with these names.
She absolutely loves to cook with me
And has to do everything by herself.
Cookies are her favorite to make right now.
And she ALWAYS has to lick the bowl and spoon and beater
Its a must.
She like to be my helper, unless it has to do with cleaning up her toys.
that is just not so fun.
When it comes to Rikki she is my biggest helper.
Always willing to get diapers, wipes, binky.
Plus she will try and entertain her while I try and get things done.
And Rikki LOVES her.
I think they already have a special little bond.
My favorite was when Kaiya looked at me and said,
"Mom, Rikki has pokies in her cheeks."
Meaning her dimples.
Cutest. Thing. Ever.
She is such a great BiG sister.
She gets a little jealous of Rikki but is never mean to Rikki over it.
She just wants a little more attention from mama I think.
She wants to be held a lot more now and acts out a little over it.
She hasn't takin naps in a while now and I think some days she needs it.
She can get pretty naughty in the evening and I think her being tired has A LOT to do with it.
I love to just sit and listen to her talk when she doesn't know I am listening.
She comes up with the funniest things!
She is becoming quite the little swimmer.
She still wears floaties most the time unless she has someone one on one with her to practice without them. She is doing so well! She swims under water and can hold her breath for awhile! She is our little fish and could swim for days!
She is our little snacker!
She would snack all day long if I would let her.
(she is sneakin into the fridge as we speak)
Half the time she is eating her breakfast asking if she could have a snack.
So funny.
And she LoVeS her pink milk!
(strawberry milk)
She could drink it all day long.
She still just loves to sing and dance ALL the time!
My how we love this girl.
It makes us sad to think how big she is already but she is at such a fun age.
So grown up and helpful.
Even on the bad days I just love her to pieces.
I just love her spunky, fire ball personality!
She makes her dad and I laugh and laugh.
We just love our little stinker butt SO MUCH!
This doesn't even begin to state all that Kaiya is up to.
I MUST post all the funny things she says and does more often.
But this is all for now....
Oh yes we just started practicing writing her name.
(She loves to practice her letters)
This one was todays.
Her second try.
This one was 3 days ago.
And her very first time trying
I am so proud of her!
She can also count to 10 in spanish now!
No comments:
Post a Comment