Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A trip to .HoMe.

 Oh SO much to update!
I am so overwhelmed. 
I don't know where to start....
This is what a 16 day trip does to ones blog. 
So I will do my best to do a nice little (might not be so little) re-cap. 


Starting with. . . 

Father's Day!


I spent 12 hours of this day driving. Me and the kiddos hit the road to UT at 2:45 that morning. I know I know how mean am I to take my kids away from there father on Father's Day? Well my sweet husband basically pushed us out the door.

(Kaiya was coming down with some sort of a bug so we wanted to get to UT a day earlier so we could take her to the dr. on Monday. Which was good thing since she did have strep throat. )


That brings me to what a selfless husband I have. He is always thinking about us, not him. He is just the best father to his kiddos and shows them so much love. Kaiya loves to  play with her daddy and Rikki just lights up when he just looks at her, it is so special. He takes such great care of us and never complains. He is such a caring, tenderhearted guy. Always willing to help anyone and has such a strong work ethic. I just love that about him. We love you babe! Thanks for ALL you do for us! 


Now back to UT. So NONE of my family knew that I was coming that day they all figured I was coming on Monday. So I talked to them all and hoped they would all be at my dads. Cheri' didn't know if she would go down or just wait and meet me there on Mon. That just wasn't going to work. So I figured that I would get there early enough that we could send her a picture with dad so she would figure it out. So I pull up to dads and totally surprised him! That was fun since it was father's day and all and he told me Sha was almost there. And sure enough 5 minutes later she arrived. And totally surprised her too! Then we sent the pic and of coarse Cheri was on her way! LoL it was a lot of fun surprising everyone and since I left so early I got to UT around 4 so I had lots of time to visit that day! 


So for my trip....
It was BUSY!
and so much fun.


We went to 
   Raging Waters
   Lots of Lunches
    (wingers, village baker, rio, fat jacks)
    Had to hit up my favs that I miss so much!
Lunch with the Ashcrofts! 
:Me and Cass:
Lifelong friends!
     
   The Doctor
   Dads
   Moms
   Beans and Brews
   The Zoo







































We blessed Rikki MaRee


(I have more pictures from the blessing as soon as I get them from Ree)
Thank you so much Jay for blessing Rikki. It was perfect and was so special. It meant so much. We love you very much! And thanks for letting us use your house! ;) LOVE YOU GUYS!


Made cupcakes
(60 of them)
(I have a picture of them at Ree's house! So cute!)


Went to the SPA
   (had my first facial and massage. It was unreal.THANKS REE!)
.On our way.


We did LOTS of visiting!
   (and still didn't get so see all that I wanted to see! Including Cait, Jess, Jaymie, Nicole and Sammi Sorry guys. )
 I swear I NEVER have enough time for everyone. 


All the cousins played hard!!!




All in all it was a wonderful trip! I was there from June 19 until July 1 and thats when I headed to NM to meet Corey so we could to to Silverton, CO But that will all be in my next post! 

I miss you family! And can't wait until next time....

LOVE YOU!

No comments: