{Only the cutest patriotic lil girls}
We had so much fun this year for the fourth! We went to Silverton, Co with Papa, Monica, Yuliis, Nolan and Tio Mike and Aunt Trisha's family. We stayed in this little apartment/hotel right above an ice cream shop/coffee shop, right on Main Street. Silverton is a SUPER small town that is surrounded by mountains. And when I say small I mean small. Someone told me a total of 800 people live there and the town pretty much shuts down after the summer. It has all sorts of cute little shops and restaurants. And one the the best firework shows I have ever seen. We plan on making this a tradition every fourth and I sure hope we do!
The RUM bar!
(one of our favorite little joints)
The Ladies at Romeros
(lady friend on the end is Nikki. Her family owns Romeros)
There chips and salsa are bomb.
Monica::Me::Liis::Trisha
(in love with Yuliis' face!)
At the parade!
Beads.Beads.Beads
(best yelled by Papa and Tio)
Tio and Rikki
Miss Kaiya and her treats
Her adorable dress!
You are NEVER to old to ride on your dads shoulders.
Corey's good friend Jake was there too!
My sexy man playing some horseshoes
The champion I tell you!
::BEWARE::
I will now show you the BIGGEST margarita you ever did see....
Da da dada
You are talking GRANDE baby
Now you see it now you don't!
We had a fabulous 4th celebrating our country.
A big big thank you to ALL military out there.
I am one proud AMERICAN!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had fun!
Your girls are getting bigger and more beautiful everyday!
Congrats on your beautiful little family!!
Post a Comment