Monday, June 6, 2011

Wedding Challenge #7

7. the dress: was it what you always imagined? did you have it made for you? white or ivory?

My dress was not exactly what I imagined. I actually went in with a totally different idea as to what I wanted. I had a picture and everything. I imagined a drop waste and pretty simple. I got the pretty simple part but decided against the drop waste. I LOVE my dress I really do. I think that it totally fit me. 

I actually tried on a different dress that I truely loved. When the lady brought I told her I didn't wanna try it on cause it was lace but she convinced me. I loved, loved it. But I didn't love the price. I just couldn't pay that. It was double what mine was so I went with it. I so wish that I just never tried the other on cause I STILL think about it. Even though I love the one I got too. Does that make any sense???


Any way so mine was Ivory. I love Ivory and I thought that it complimented my skin better and I also wanted Corey in Ivory so white just would not have looked good. It was super simple. No beading with pick ups and a chocolate brown sash. 










My bridals were done by Candace Jane Photography





No comments: