Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wedding Challenge #6

6. the colors: show some of the flower and colors you used?

I just loved loved how my flowers turned out. 
We did them ourselves with lots of help from my aunt Judy and aunt Vicki. They turned out so beautiful and for a quarter of the cost. I used hot pink gerber daisies and off white roses. 

As for my colors, they were pink, lime, brown and cream. Sounds odd but I thought they turned out fun and vibrant. All my childhood growing up I was set on using black, white and red but I thought they were a little over used and all though super elegant and beautiful I decided to go on a different feel. 

And I was set on using brown tuxes. ;]
Our center pieces. 
I loved how they turned out! Exactly how I had pictured them and it brought all our colors together!
                                        

 My bouquet

 Some of the extra flowers 


No comments: