Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wedding Challenge #1 and #2



1. how it all began: how you met, first date, first kiss, how long did you date? first picture together.....etc.

We met in January while going to college. I was dropping off my friend, cody, at his house and I walked him in and when I walked in there was a room full of baseball players. yummy. 
Cody disappeared and left me and Cait there. We introduced ourselves and then Cait too went outside. I was sitting all alone and all awkward like when my friend Ryan came running and said, "party with HOT girls party with HOT girls, lets go!" he had no idea I was there then when he seen me he said, "well not has hot as you Dani but guys lets go!" So all of them got ready to leave and Corey comes up to me and says, "I am sure they won't be as hot as you so can I get your number?" haha how cheesy was that lol But it worked and I gave it to him. 
He text me that night but I was busy.
So the next day another friend of mine invited me to a fire and hey so did Corey. So me and Cait went. 
Honestly I could NOT remember what Corey looked like. 
Needless to say I was so not disappointed when I saw him. 
So I guess you could say this was our first date. 
and
Our first kiss.
 Corey didn't waste any time and he was oh so charming and smooth. 
When we left that fire I told Cait he was a player. lol But there was just something about him....
We hung out pretty much everyday after that. At least when we were both there. He was awfully busy with baseball. I didn't miss a game that was at home.
Sadly I do not have our first picture on my computer. We didn't take many pictures in the beginning, sadly. 
As for the how long did we date?
Its complicated.
I will try and kinda answer that in the next question.
but i guess you could say we dated about 18 months before we got engaged. 

2. when you knew he was the one: self explanatory.. but how and when did you know?

This one is a tough on to answer. You see our relationship was complicated. EXTREMELY. and I don't really wanna go into great detail about why it would just take to long and people would just not understand. 
Its no secret that I got pregnant before we got married. 
This was so not planned.
After we got pregnant we still didn't know if we would end up together. We did not want to be together just for the baby. We honestly had no intention of being together after colllege. We were from to completely different worlds and states. We actually broke things off before I got pregnant but there was just something there with us. I fell for him hard and quick. This was so not like me. So we tried to just live in the now and enjoy each other. Then I got pregnant. That changed things. BIG time. Corey was supposed to go to CA after school was out and I back home. We decided that I would go to CA and we would see what happened. So that I did. Mom was not very happy with me. I only lived there for 1 month and then headed back to UT. Corey had some things he needed to sort out and such.
As for me I was in love. I knew that I loved him but it wasn't until then that I thought I was in love.
(I don't think I really was just yet)
We did the long distance thing until after Kaiya was born.
We had our ups and downs.
Thought we would be together and then maybe not that kinda thing. 
I was EXTREMELY patient mind you. 
Then Kaiya was born.
We got closer. But still didn't know if we were going to marry each other.
Finally in February I moved to AZ
We were serious about being together.
I knew he was the one.
and he finally knew that I was the one.

How did I know??
Well I went through a lot with him and patiently waited
(well mostly patient)
I couldn't picture life without him.
and I didn't wanna try. It just felt right. 
I. was. in. love.



No comments: