I just cannot I mean cannot find the perfect bedding for Rikki.
My problems start with... BLACK.
The bedding has to go with black.
Kaiya's room which will soon be babies room has one black wall and three white ones.
I really really do not want to paint right now so thus I need the bedding to go with black
only for some reason your choices are VERY limited.
(Brown must be the nursery color)
I mean
I have found the perfect bedding.
That I love.
Only the price tag is outrageous!
$350.00!
No way!
(Pardon the Blur)
Isn't it adorable! I love it.
But maybe it is to busy...
Doesn't quite have that calming effect that a nursery should have I suppose.
See see my brain is driving me nuts! I am so very indecisive and just cannot seem to make up mind on the look/feel I am going for.
If only I could sew then I could just whip up my own.
Maybe I should just paint the walls....
And don't get me started on Miss Kaiya's room.
That we still have to start and finish.
So not one but TWO rooms to do before Rikki gets here
which is less then 8 weeks!
This may just be the death of me.
(I need my mama and sisters here just to make a decision for me!)
1 comment:
I THINK BLACK WILL BE SO CUTE! HAVE YOU LOOKED ON EBAY AT ALL.. THEY HAVE SOME BEDDING SETS WITH BLACK IN THEM!
DON'T KNOW IF YOU LIKE THESE, BUT THEY HAVE BLACK!
http://www.chilis.com/en/menu/Pages/menucategory.aspx?CategoryId=186
http://cgi.ebay.com/Boutique-Black-White-Flower-Dot-13PCS-CRIB-BEDDING-SET-/300502851002?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45f75d9dba
GOOD LUCK! I HOPE YOU FIND THE PERFECT ONE!
Post a Comment