I'm 31 weeks!
(Down to the single digit weeks left!)
This is what A blog I follow does with her pregnancy so I decided to do it this week
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 31 Weeks
Size of baby: Rikki is about 4 lbs!
(Although at my last ultrasound which was at 29 weeks she was at 3lbs 6oz and that was big for what the books say)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 10 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans but can still wear most my regular jeans too! I still wear my regular shirts but my selection is becoming limited
Gender: It's a girl!!! Rikki MaRee Imel
Movement: She is VERY active - especially in the afternoon and at night and still LOVES my ribs
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good, as long as I take my Zantac and have my tums and body pillow handy I am golden!
What I miss: Probably sleeping on my tummy
Cravings: Nothing in particular. Depends on my day and mood.
Symptoms: I have been cramping a bit lately and just getting to the uncomfortable stage.
Best Moment this week: I just love to feel her move and I LOVE when Kaiya talks to her and asks us when we can get her out.
She is just SO excited I love it!
Man with only 9 weeks left I still have SO much to do! We haven't even began her nursery and changing Kaiya's room. We finally got a crib so that is a step I suppose! Kaiya was born in the middle of winter in UT and Rikki will be born the start of summer in AZ so thus most of Kaiya's baby clothes won't work for her and we got rid of most of Kaiya's baby stuff so we are basically starting over! We should probably get on that right about now haha I know it will all work out in the end I am just stressin a bit! So wish us luck! I just hope these next weeks go smooth and quick. I am ready to meet my little one even though I am not really "ready"
PS
Send some recipes my way so I can freeze some like I mentioned in my last post!
=]
I just love this little pumpkin.
I just wanna soak in the last few weeks we have as just us!
No comments:
Post a Comment