Sunday, October 31, 2010

Our BuTTeRfLy!

Kai was set on being a butterfly this year. I tried to talk her into something else but no no she had to have the wings! But I would have to say she did turn out to be the cutest darn "flutterfly" you ever did see!


We had a super laid back Halloween this year and Kaiya had a BLAST!!!
She absolutely LOVED going trick-or-treating and was so not shy this year. She was all for it!

We had to dress up three times this year! One for Nana's work trick-or-treating and boy oh boy did Kaiya make out there.


Then my mommy group had a Halloween shindig where we got all ready only for the kids to take there costumes of asap to play outside.

Last was Halloween day of coarse!!
Happy Halloween Everyone!!!
Hope everyone has as much fun as we did!!
We missed all you family very much!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is SUCH a doll Dani.. I hope and pray I get one half as cute as yours :) If not, will you lie to me and tell me that I did? lol

DAVIS said...

CUTEST BUTTERFLY EVER! HER HAIR IS SUPER NEAT TOO!

Anonymous said...

Dani I cannot get over how cute she is :) Hope you guys are doing well!