I'm 17 WEEKS!
How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Size of baby:Baby I is the size of an Onion!
Movement: I usually feel the baby move everyday now!
Sleep:I sleep pretty good! I am exhausted every night and I LOVE my bed so as long as I have my body pillow I am golden!
What I miss: a sane mind mostly!
Cravings: This changes daily! But mainly sub sandwiches, mexican food and HOT wings! (the last 2 give me killer heartburn though)
Symptons: HEARTBURN and headaches almost everyday...
Best Moment this week:Knowing only one more week until Baby I is a baby boy or baby girl!!!
This pregnancy is going so so much better now! I am no longer sick all day everyday just some major heartburn and the headaches get bad every now and again. I don't have to pee as much either which is super nice!!! I still cannot believe how much bigger I am with this one. I try not to think about it to much cause it kinda stresses me out but like everyone says you do start showing sooner I just was not prepared for that I guess!!
So we find out the sex of the baby on the 2nd of Nov so only 6 days to go and we will know!!! We are so excited to find out. Corey is trying to convince himself it is a girl so that if its not a boy he won't be bummed at all! All I want is a healthy baby. I change my mind daily on if I would rather have a boy or girl and I really don't care! I feel that time is starting to fly by now and cannot believe I am almost halfway there! I plan on posting each week to keep you all updated!
2 comments:
You are too cute Dani!
Dani you look great! I am SCREWED if you get bigger with each one cause i was HUGE with Jax! But you look awesome and i cant wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment