Tuesday, September 21, 2010



Kaiya has some ExCiTiNg new to tell you all!

Yes yes it is true.
We are having another baby!
We are so excited and just can't wait for April to get here. I have been super sick with this one but hoping that in another couple weeks the ALL day sickness will at least be gone. My energy is starting to return so that is a good sign! Right now I am almost 12 weeks or so we think... I have an ultrasound tomorrow to confirm.
We just feel so blessed to be able to add another little one to our family and hope for a healthy pregnancy and baby.


Oh and Kaiya really is excited!
I think she somewhat understands what is going and tells me she wants the baby here now! Usually when we ask her what she wants it is a baby SeEsTeR but every once in awhile she will switch it up and say BrOtHeR. I think she just wants a baby =)

As you can see we are all excited! I will keep my blog updated of coarse for all you out of towners!!
(I wanna actually take belly pictures this time too! And I know I will be showing lots earlier considering I already feel I am!)

4 comments:

Hyrum And Tiffany said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! thats so exciting!!!! Kaiya's shirt is so dang cute! welcome to the preggers club! :)

Amy Sorensen said...

Awwwwww.... Congratulations!

Nicole said...

Yay Dani! I am thrilled for you! Sorry you are sick, it's amazing how each pregnancy can differ SO much. And yes, you will probably start showing earlier, most women do (like myself, ugh)! Enjoy the pregnancy and congrats again cute girl!

Mr. & Mrs. Bailey said...

YAY congrats!! I hope the sickness goes away and doesnt stay as long as it has for me!! I am hopeing some day it will go away but will see!!!