I am oh so behind on this posting thing! So we will start with my mama and sister coming for a visit! We had SO much fun!!!! We just hung out and laughed are hearts out, went to not one but TWO movies, went to the mall and we ATE and ATE and ATE!!! But man the chocolate cake was bomb digity!! It was great having them here! Kaiya woke up and asked for them every morning for like a week after they left it just made me miss them that much more! We definitely miss my family and all of Kaiya's cousins! It is so hard living away from them but it sure makes you appreciate them that much more! But thank you for coming mama and ree I know I had fun and hope you did too! We will see you SOON!!!!





My mama got a lot more pictures on her camera but I am waitin on those dudes!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment