Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Laundry Time!


This is what happens when you don't check on the kiddo for oh 2 minutes!
Gosh I love her!

(Oh and dont you love how she is nakey! Its her very favorite thing!)











Oh and ps I am selling my blocks at an event on Feb. 6! Its the grand opening to a store called
Raspberry Bliss Boutique!
come check it out if you are in AZ

3 comments:

Roni said...

Oh, man. That Kaiya is definitely too cute!

Now if I may be silly and be nostalgic for a moment, I was looking at all the pictures I have hanging up on the wall in my apt. (Randi went through a bunch of our recent pics on the computer and printed a bunch as part of my Christmas present) and there is this adorable picture of Kaiya from Christmas 2008, I think. I see it and think of you and your adorable little family (and I realized that I don't have a picture of YOU but your genetic offspring), and just think, wow, when did we get so old? When did we (or you) go from caring for goldfish to having kids? And I think you are doing a much better job with Kaiya than we did with Fergie.

Sorry this is kind of long, but being far away from everybody makes me reminiscent and I haven't seen your little clan for like a year-ish (and I could kick myself for not hanging out with you when you were living in Payson!)

Hyrum And Tiffany said...

That is the cutest thing ever!

Anonymous said...

omg! I love her to death! D! I dont want any kids of my own! I just want YOURS!!! lol I wish I could come to your event. I am going to order some blocks from you soon I think. I need a little more for a few places in my house. and candles just aren't doing it. ;) Love you D! Im glad I know you.