Thursday, January 14, 2010

I feel like a true slacker at the posting lately!! But I was just going to give a quick update on our little family and how the New Year is going!

We are LOVING being in our own home. It had really helped our family. I feel like just in one month me and Corey are closer than ever. We rely on each other more and we truly appreciate the time we have with each other when he gets home from work. We are so used to always having family around so it is good to just have each other. And Kaiya is doing amazing! She loves her new home. Every time we pull in she says, "Home!" Its so cute. I think having so many people telling her what to do all the time confused her little brain so its nice to just have me and her time and she seems to mind me so much better! We are workin on getting rid of that darn binky! But this girl is relentless! She will cry for an hour for that stupid thing but come monday that thing is GONE! But our House is great and it is slowing starting to come together! We moved in one month ago tomorrow!!


I personally have been trying to workout a LOT better. I am doing P90X right now and it is killing me!! (p90x is that workout infomercial that is always on!) You are supposed to work out 6 times a week. The workouts are all about an hour to 90 minutes long and I tell you what they work! I can barely move the next day! I am only on week 2 but it is starting to become a must for me. I used to just DREAD it but it is kinda enjoyable now. It makes me feel great! I just hope I get some results! I will let you know! I figure if I post something about it then I HAVE to make sure and do it! Don't want everyone thinking I can't do it! ha ha So almost two weeks down only 11 to go!
















Life is going great for our family right now and we have lots of visitors in store. Booms is coming this weekend, hopefully grandpa Gerald the next and then my Mama and Ree the next!!! I am so excited!

I will leave you with the Kaiya!



3 comments:

love_b said...

Oh Kai Bear! She is soooo big now! I can't wait to see her at bells partay! Hopefully sooner though :) Good for you working out, I am sure it's working. Go mama GO!

♥tori. said...

Jealous of the house, good job at working out, and your baby is the prettiest damn thing! Go you guys. You should make more babies:) love ya.

K. Bitton said...

Way to go with P90X!! I want to try it as well:) You'll have to post pictures or something! Sweet Kaiya is so ADORABLE! I agree with tori you guys should make more babies;)