Its something wonderful.....
AND
Greatly needed.
We seriously went all out and I don't know how we are ever going to top this one.
We got it about 10 days early but were trying to get it long before then.
It will be a gift that keeps on giving....
I present to you. . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
OUR CASA!!!!!

BEWARE rooms are slighty BARE!
The Family room
as you walk into the house this would be room you enter
The couch was left my the people we bought it from he he Its not the most comfortable thing and I did cover it with a blanket (not because it was dirty i am just weirded out by layin on someones couch) but it will do for now!
(the only room we actually had stuff it fill it)
Where our kitchen table now sits..
I will get a picture of that beauty soon.
(Bed spread thanks to momma Vonnie =0)
It is in desperate need of some furniture and pillow and a MAJOR paint job but we plan on painting this weekend!
Our bathroom
I would exactly call it a "Master" but it will do.
The closet!
I have not had one of these in a LONG while so this i LOVE!
Our office/Kaiya's playroom...
This would be where my butt sits right now and i am even sittin on that cute blue chair =) And Charly is next to me. (Charly is part of the family now)
Kaiya's room.
RIGHT before the big paint job!
AND
after the paint job.
We still plan on painting that bed black and I am still workin on that cute bedding of hers!
Rooms NOT pictured::
Spare bedroom/Craft room
Kaiya's Bathroom
So there it is a quick look of our pad.
We LOVE it!
We are so happy to have a place that is our home...
I need to send a very very BIG thanks to Mr. RICK IMEL and MONICA IMEL for putting up with us and helping us out for the many months they did. We love them and thank them so much! We could not have gotten this house without them!
AND also to my pops and Faith for letting us live with them for the months we did! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
But now we are home and it is starting to feel like home. We have some work to do and are very excited to make it look more like our home. Its pretty darn bare in these pictures but we are filling it up slowly!
2 comments:
I Love it!!! Congrats!!!!!!!
So cute Danner!
Post a Comment