So Toy Story is one of Kaiya's favorite movies. She loves Buzz and Woody. So I thought why not take her to the 3D showing.
Corey was going to be gone all day so it would give us girls something to do.
She held the glasses rather than wore them...
SHE LOVED!
(but didn't last the entire time. I mean it is not one but TWO movies in one)
We took a break during the first one but she almost lasted through the second one but was a little to tired to finish.
OUR girls day was great fun!
3 comments:
aw! she is just so dern cute! (so was this toy story 3? because even though i have no little creatures of my own...i kind of want to see that...
I'm so glad she liked it!!! She looks so so cute! My mom watched bella last weekend and painted her toes black to HAHA! Cute lil' fashionistas!!! btw...super sweet post for Jay!
You are such a cute mom!! Toy story and black toenails!!! :-)
Post a Comment