Gotta LOVE it!
It is my "in" to Utah. To my sister. To my nieces. To my nephew.
It brings a little piece of HoMe to aRiZoNa.
The kids always just want us to come on over threw the computer screen. Like I could just pass Kaiya on threw. Now THAT would be a good invention. A web cam or icam is the greatest little addition to our mac. I LOVE having and I love that me and Ree can sit and talk on here for hours. Even if we are not talking the entire time it is just a piece of mind knowing we are both on here and I can see my little nephew and nieces growing and It makes if feel like I am not missing EVERYTHING. I love it. I love it. Although at times it makes me miss home that much more.
So here's to SKYPE!
2 comments:
Hahahaha...how funny is that!! I love me some SKYPE!!! Call me soon =)
Yes Yes Skpe is so nice, oh wait a minute I don't have Skpe anymore thanks to my wonderful daughter Cheri who inherited it!!! I know my computer sucks. Love ya and miss ya lots.
Post a Comment