SAUCE!
Sound familiar???
maybe like only one of the very BEST restaurants in the good ol' state of Utah!
its WINGERS!
(if for some reason a different restaurant came to mind)

So one the the downfalls to livin in AZ is that wingers does not exist.
(I know what a sad sad state.)
ANYWAY with the help of my sister she found a blog with the recipe to this AMAZING sauce.
So what is in this sticky, sweet, spicy amazing sauce.
Drumroll please!
1St ingredient!
BROWN SUGAR
2nd Ingredient
FRANKS RED HOT!
3rd Ingredient
NADA!
Its that easy 2 ingredients and you have it!
Its just equal parts of each you heat it up on the stove remembering to wisk away
(you dont want lumpy sauce now do ya)
Heat until sugar is dissolved and you are good to go!
I just get the frozen breaded chicken and stick it in a bowl with a lid and give it a little shake
then we usually serve with ranch and french fries!
(I am a sucker for dippin the fries in the sauce too!)
YUMMY!!!
I know I am a little obsessed but i LOVE the stuff! and it tastes JUST like it!
3 comments:
I should send you the sauce that I have. I have a case of it from when I worked at that place and my family hates it!
Gotta love it =)
You are so funny!! It is pretty good, and I'll definitely have to try it, James loves the sticky sauce!!
Post a Comment