Well me and Kaiya were able to go to Utah for a bit the beginning of this month and we had a BLAST!
We didn't take time to
breath
and soaked
in all the family time we could get!
Between
the fair, the LAKE, RaGiNg WaTeRs, Dads House, Friend time, BuNkO, the MOVIES
(ugly truth= HILARIOUS i Laughed my A** OFF!)
And packin up some of my goods we WERE busy as little Bees and it was wonderful!
I just lubbers my family and am so blessed to be as close to them as I am. It sure makes living away from them tough but when we are together we make memories to last forever.
My little nieces and nephews are getting SO BIG!
But don't worry they still know there favorite Auntie Dani!
So here the many pics or our great adventure!
Here's to good ol' HOME!


1 comment:
How fun!! :) I'm glad that you were able to come home.. I saw you heard about my horrible luck, but i'm doing fine now.. Do you know when you gonna be home again?
Keep in touch..
Lynds
BTW Kaiya is getting so big!!
Post a Comment