First: Easter! I just have to post the cute pictures of Kai in her Easter dress. She loved finding the eggs and getting her easter basket! SO CUTE!
Second: Kaiya broke her leg the end of April like the 29th She was going down a slide with Aunt Bobbi and her leg stuck to slide but she kept going kinda thing. It was just a Toddlers fracture so she only had to have a cast on for about two weeks. And I even removed it for her =) She was such a trooper and as sad as it was it was kinda cute too! Now she is all healed up and you would never even know anything happened!
Third: Arcata. We went to Arcata for only two weeks for me and Kai about four for Cor. It was great to see Yuliis and Josh and of coarse baby NOLAN who only weight 2 pounds LESS than Kaiya and is a whole year younger! He is a big boy. Oh and I chopped my hair off right before going there. I took about 12 inches or so off! Crazy!



No comments:
Post a Comment