Kaiya is 18 Months ALREADY! So here are 18 Facts about KAIYA
AKA: Missy, Miss Rae, Kai, K-Rae
*She LOVES to dance and boy can she boogy! She hears music and its an immediate head bob. She loves to sing too!
*She calls her binky her Bee Bee and boy does she still love it. We are trying to get rid of that thing ASAP!
*You touch her wrong or you touch her hair at all and its OWE, OUCH, or OWIE mom
*EVERYTHING is coldie, brrr or cold even when its 105 degrees outside.
*She loves to put on lotion or lips
*She is now sleeping in a BIG GIRL bed!
*She thinks she is the boss and is so stinkin stubborn!
*She is really starting to understand what we are telling her and she nods or shakes her head when we ask her a question
*She is starting to dress herself and puts in a good effort at doing so
*She loves to talk on the phone and she holds the phone with her shoulder and walks all around thinkin she is cool
*She is one good kiss giver and does it ALL the time she likes hugs too!
*She think that is okay to call me Dani and does so daily. We are workin on that I try not to answer when she does so but is so funny sometimes! NOT!
*She says, "I love you" or "I wuv ew" and man it just melts your heart everytime.
*She weighs in at a healthy 21 pounds on her "fat" days. She is such a petite lil thang.
*She LOVES LOVES to eat! If your eating something and she wants it she sticks her tongue out and says, "uhh uhh"
*I love this little girls cheesy grin and sweet giggles that she gives so freely
*She says, "peeese" or gives your a great big kiss if she really wants something. She thinks if she does one of those she can get anything she wants which is usually the case cause it is so darn adorable!
*Last this little girl has more love to give than she even knows what to do with.
I still can't believe our little munchkin is already a year and half. CRAZY how time flies especially when you are havin fun. She is mine and her daddy's pride and joy and brings more happiness than anything in the world. She can turn a bad day into a good day with just being her spunky, outgoing self. She has more attitude than Corey and I put together if that is even possible. She is her mama's bestest buddy. And boy is she smart! She is smarter than I ever thought possible at a wee 18 months. But we LOVE you missy Rae and slow down your growin up to darn fast!

4 comments:
she is getting so big she is so stinkin cute. me and hy just love her!
I know I tell you this ALL the time, but Kaiya is a freaking DOLL! I love looking at her pictures. All the Ferguson girls are chopping their hair off! You guys are beautiful no matter what, and can get away with ANYTHING. Jealous.
dani, flip that picture of you in the yellow shirt with Kai..holy cow your Goregous!!! Let's play soon! Love ya!
dont you get rid of that Blanket! I still have mine, :D and I sleep with it every night!! I LOVE her:D
Post a Comment