
Our wedding day went well PERFECT! Everything came together so nicely and I could not be happier with how it all turned out. It was a little hectic that morning but we got everything we needed done. My two aunts helped me and my mama do ALL my flowers so we did those all day the day before and my mama and aunt finished them up the day of the wedding and they turned our even better then I expected. I just LOVED them! We were able to get married outside and is was beautiful! The only downside was that Miss Kaiya was pretty sick. She had a terrible fever and sore throat. It was so sad. She definitely was not herself and we didn't get very many pictures with her. That part broke my heart but we tried to make the best of it. So here a few pictures that some friends and family took. I will post more when I get the good ones =)




4 comments:
Dan Dan you look so pretty! I love your hair and dress, very cute! Congrats, being married is the bomb.com!
Dani,
You looked so beautiful!! I love all the pictures.. and poor Kaiya! How sad.. She was still beautiful too! I hope you are doing well!
Lyndsay
your wedding did turn out so cute!
I love it. now give me more! this just isnt enough miss! :D ps. my hair was TERRIBLE.. I sorry.. I ruined the pictures! lol
Post a Comment