Sorry we have disappeared for awhile now here is a quick update and will explain why. Me and Cor are moving to Arcata, CA (which is way north in Cali like WAAAYYY north. Hippie ville for sure. but one of the most BEAUTIFUL places EVER.)for a couple of months. Cor's Bro-in-law need his help with some work so what do we do pack up and go. It took a little convincing for me but now I think it is the right thing for us to do right now. Cor is already there he left a week ago and me and Kai are going on friday! Anyway he took our computer so thus no where to upload all my pictures which equals no posts. I have SO much to blog too! But I will get right on that as soon as I touch ground in Arcata.
As for Kaiya's little update she is in a cute little pink cast at the moment. She got a toddlers fracture a couple of weeks ago which ended in a little pink cast for almost two weeks. She was such a trouper when it happened my mom didn't even know something was wrong until I picked her up and took her home and tired to get her to stand to go get her dad and she started shaking and fell crying. She wouldn't put ANY weight on it so i knew something was wrong. So its nothing major not a big break by anymeans but putting her in a cast will result in quicker healing.
How it happened you ask... She was going down the slide with her cute Aunt Bobbi and I guess her foot stuck to the slide but her little body kept on a goin. I will post the pics of her soon with it on. She gets it off THURSDAY! YAY! we are so done with this thing already! Luckily they are waterproof or we would be in trouble.
So there you have a super quick update that had no pictures so makes it a little less fun but don't you pictures are ont there way and there might be so many you will get bored!
2 comments:
Bye Dani! I will miss you. Come back and visit soon!
I'm so excited for you guys!!! I'm glad to hear Kai is doing better! :)
Post a Comment