STRESSIN! That would be what I am doing all day everyday right now with 7 weeks 5 days until our big day and way to much to still plan.
Lets see what I have done:
*Got my dress! (Atleast that big one is lifted and I absolutely LOVE it!)
*Have my photographer. (Already got our engagements done! YIPEE!)
*Found Kaiya's dress just have to order it. (She is going to look so DARN cute!)
*Picked out our invites
*My cake (Not designed yet but i got one of the best decoraters to do it, thanks LeAnn! Atleast I think she is going to do it.)
NOW for the needs to be done:
*Find a place for all this to happen in! (We have one place in mind but not certian on it. This is probably my BIGGEST stress right now)
*Find my bRiDeSmAiDs DrEsSeS (this one is A LOT harder than I thought. Why is it that there is NO brown OR pink dresses when I need them I bet after my wedding there will be oodles)
*Tuxes (Corey gets to figure this one out =))
*Print, Address, and Send our invites!
*Figure out our food.
*I am doing my own flowers so gotta figure that one out too!
*Do my bridals (this is not stress this I am excited about!)*Need to figure out how to do my hair (I have ideas put should probably practice eh?)
*Who is going to marry us??
And I know that is not even all of it! But as you can see I have LOTS to do! And then we have to figure out how to pay for it all. Haha But I know once it is here it will be great and it will be here before I know it so I am going to try and enjoy it and stop stressing so much! It will all work our RIGHT??
3 comments:
hey i know a place for really cheap tuxes they are 39.95 a tux ith shoes
Yes...it will all work out!!! Planning a wedding is stressful, but so much fun. I would love to help if you need it!!! Call me. Love ya girl...I can't wait for the big day.
Haha I'm sooo glad I am done doing that!
One thing I'll suggest is book the reception place ASAP if you haven't already! I started looking 2 weeks after I got engaged, (Which was almost 3 months before the date) & almost EVERYWHERE we called was booked on ever Fri & Satruday. So unless you're planning on having your wedding on a week day..do that ASAP! :) Good luck girlie!
Post a Comment