Friday, January 9, 2009
CaN't sLeEp
I was laying there next to my precious little girl and couldn't sleep. She is making me so HOT and her coughing is making me wanna cry. There is nothing I can really do to help. She is just so helpless. This is what happens when your little one has Bronchiolitis and double ear infections. Poor Kaiya has been sick for three days now. Her fever has not gotten below 99.9 and has gotten over 103 she is just miserable. When she coughs her whole little body just shakes and she whimpers each time. All I have done today is worry. This part of being a parent is tough. You dont ever wanna see your little girl sick. So we are giving her meds and trying to keep that darn fever down. Bronchiolitis is a form of RSV so it is pretty scary. I will keep ya posted on when my K-Rae is back to her energetic self!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh no!! Thats the same thing Bella had too! We ended up takin her to the urgent care because she was real dehydrated and havin a hard time breathing. It was so scary I just cried the whole time! They gave her a breathing treatment and that really helped and then this steriod that helps open up their air passageway. She will get better soon!!
Dani,
You just make me want to take Jayven into the the Dr. He has had a horrible cough since monday, and I just keep waiting it out, but it isn't getting better! GRRR!!! I have had the cough too, and if his is like mine it is all in the chest and it burns!! I should probably take him in! I am sorry that Kaiya has it too! :( it is totally no fun!! But I still can't get over how stinkin cute she is! I want a little girl!!
Talk to you soon,
Lynds
p.s. i was up til 5:20 am this morning with Jayven!!
Uh oh! Life is miserable when the baby is sick :( poor Kaiya. SO stressful. Hopefully she gets well soon!
Oh...Our address is 1850 Horsecreek Rd. Cheyenne Wy 82009.
Post a Comment