So we got our engagements done a couple weeks ago. One of my BESTIES sister did them for us and she did a great job! We are so comfortable with her so it makes things nice! Kaiya was still pretty sick so we didnt have her in very many and she refused to smile which is so unlike her! Here are some of my favorites =) there are a lot haha
Okay so I put a lot up but how do you choose when there is over 25o pictures! =)
Dani!!! I freakin love all the pictures they turned out amazing! you guys make such a cute couple and you have a adorable family! I am so happy for you guys and me and Hyrum love you guys to death!
8 comments:
DANI YOU LOOK GORG!!!
My fav is the one with you on his back. Super cute!! Kaiya is a dolly bolly. LOVE you MISS you!
Dani!!! I freakin love all the pictures they turned out amazing! you guys make such a cute couple and you have a adorable family! I am so happy for you guys and me and Hyrum love you guys to death!
These photos are beautiful! You are a good looking family!
CUTE!!! What a darling family!!
You are sooo adorable! I love these!!! Oh my goodness I love these!!! You are one gorgeous family!!!
I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT THESE WERE UP!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!! SO SO SO CUTE!!! I LIKE THEM BETTER THAN MY OWN!!!! :-)
Hey Dani!
Love your engagements!
Dani, you are so cute! what a cute family Kaiya is so beautiful! hey send me your email and ill add you to my blog
Post a Comment