Tuesday, February 3, 2009

6 RaNdOmS

Nicole tagged me to write 6 random things about myself so here we go...

1. I HATE noises. Mainly when I am trying to go to sleep. Noises like snoring, deep breathing, certain music, ect.. I cannot fall asleep with it. I have slept on a hotel bathroom floor in fact cause my dad wouldn't stop snoring or you will find me screaming into a pillow trying to deal with my frustration. Luckily Corey doesn't typically do these things =) Although he has an addiction with sunflower seeds and eating them while watching tv I chose to leave the room when this begings.

2. I did NOT kiss a boy until I was 17. =) I would tell the boys no if they tried.

3. I am TERRIBLE at expressing my feelings at times... I mean I stick up for myself more than that a lot of people or tell people if they are doing something I don't feel is right but when it comes to telling Corey how I feel I have a really hard time. I am a people pleaser and forget myself sometimes. BUT I am getting better.

4. I lived in Arcata, Cali for about a month or so and man did it open my eyes to another world! I love the ""Utah bubble" that I grew up in. Although Arcata is one of the most BeAuTiFuL places I have been. I can't wait to visit there again but as for living it is to far from home... And driving that 15 hour drive all alone is TERRIBLE!

5. All though most know this but I can decorate cakes. That is right I am skilled. =) Although only on ice cream cakes haven't ventured beyond that just yet. I LOVE doing it too. I was head decorator at BR aren't you jealous! Its tons of fun starting from the beginning and seeing how it turns out.

6. Reading is my thing. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE to lose myself in a good book. The very best thing is a hot bubble bath with a good book ahhh its my favorite.

Well that is a few randoms and now I tag Brit, Cait, Ree and Kara

Now I am going to go make me some "pink" milk I got meself a craving!

1 comment:

cHeRi" said...

HAHAHAHA...PRETTY RANDOM GIRL!! I LOVE YOU!