

Sorry they are pictures of the pictures they never emailed them to me! but those are two of them! She did so great it only took thiry minutes to do three outfits with two poses in each. If anyone has takin babies to get pictures they will understand that is quick! She is such a cheeseball and I love her! ;0
3 comments:
She honestly is one of the cutest little girls I have EVER seen...seriously. Her big brown eyes are to die for. Be careful Dani, she's going to be a little heart breaker!!!
Oh my gosh those are the cutest pictures!
Hey Dani have you checked out my blog?? I noticed you dont have me as one of your followers so could you put me in so everyone can see my clocks. I don't know what I am doing so I am going to need your help!! Your the best Love ya!
Post a Comment