Monday, November 3, 2008
::RaNdOmNeSs::
Well I have many things to catch up on so we will start with all the randomthings and then move on to HALLOWEEN! So our lil' family recently moved to Utah where I could be with my family and Corey can have a good job. He is working for my brother-in-law framing houses and man is it kickin his butt! He definitly works his butt off. Its up at 5:30 for us and then we drive a half an hour to my sisters house. Corey is off to work and me and Kai take a little nap =) Thats what you have to do if you only have one car. But we are getting our schedules figured out or so we were but now that I have my old Medical Assisting job back we will have to work around that too. So other than working and spending time with family we are apartment hunting and wedding plannin yes we are very busy!! So that is life right now. Moving has been bittersweet though we definitly miss Ricky, Monica and the girls. And we saw Corey's mama while living there too. Its hard not having everyone we love together but that will never happen we just have to make the best of where we are and we always have our little family together! So here are a few of the MANY pictures I have for everyone who needs a Kaiya fix! No more getting mad at me mama Vonnie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the hair!! Too cute!! :) it was so good to see you and your little princess.. Hope we can do it again sometime!
Post a Comment