8 T.V. shows I love to watch:
*Greys Anatomy!!!
*Private Practice
*The Hills
*Dr. 90210
*One Tree Hill
*UFC and the Ultimate Fighter
*Nascar
*CMT
8 favorite Restaurants:
*La Casita
*Si Senor
*RA
*Cafe Rio
*Sushiya
*Subway
*Paradise Bakery
*Olive Garden
8 things that happend yesterday:
*Watched Nascar
*Watched some conference
*Told me fam that I was moving back for awhile!!!
*Said goodbye to Cor's fam
*Played with K-Rae
*Ate sushi
*Watched the red socks game! terrible they lost!
8 things I look forward to:
*Seeing my mama tomorrow!!!!!
*Corey getting home
*Halloween
*seeing my family!
*My nephew being born!
*Getting married!
*Watching Kaiya grow!
*Greys anatomy on thursday!
8 things I love about Fall:
*the leaves changing colors
*the perfect weather
*the holidays
*football
*All the fall smells from scentsy
*the rain
*Halloween!
*thinking about Christmas!
8 things on my wish list:
*To get into a house and live on our own
*To be close to my family and coreys family
*to have another baby
*ti become on estiticain
*that my wedding will turn our just how i want it!
*To get my car paid off
*Corey to get a good job and like it!
*For kaiya to be healthy and strong!
8 people I am tagging:
Anyone who wants to do this fun tag!!!
3 comments:
OH THANKS FOR DOING MY FUN TAG!! I LOVE YOU!!
Hi Dani. I am excited to see that you will be coming home soon! Yay for you & your cute little family.
How cool blogging is; I love being able to stay up with you. Now Alisha and your mom and your Aunt need one so I can keep tabs on them...;)
Dani- Greys is the best this season. However, I can not watch it and NOT cry. IT IS SAD :( So excited for you to start your little life.
Post a Comment