We had to carve pumpkins without Cor man this year everything was so hectic that we had to squeeze it in while the guys were at work but we had fun and made some masterpieces! lol
Sure sad we missed this wonderful fun, she did look really cute. Can't wait to see you all hopefully sometime soon..... I'll send along pictures of Rick and I, Kaiya would have been scared to have seen us in our scary costumes. Love and miss you guys.
2 comments:
How cute! if you and corey ever wanna go on a date me and hyrum love babysitting... so dont hesitate asking me....!!!!
Sure sad we missed this wonderful fun, she did look really cute. Can't wait to see you all hopefully sometime soon..... I'll send along pictures of Rick and I, Kaiya would have been scared to have seen us in our scary costumes. Love and miss you guys.
Post a Comment