
This is me and my Hunny at NASCAR BABY! Me and Cor went on a little date and there was little talking haha it was so loud! But we had a great time! GO GORDON!
I tag Nicole, Marcie, Kara, Britt, and anyone else who wants to!
My SiStA Ree!
So I figured since my lovely sister tagged me I would pic a favorite picture of her for all to see! It has been so nice being back and being with my family. Me and Ree are together pretty much everyday. I can really say that she is my BEST FRIEND. We were not so fond of each other growing up, I have the scars to prove it. We had a love/hate kinda relationship. I think we were a lot closer than we think but our relationship has just grown since then. We tell each other everything and go to each other for advice. And man has she kept me busy the past month! its GO GO GO for us with our three 1/2 kids. (she has one on the way! Cant wait for my lil nephew to get here!) Going nonstop makes the day go by faster and our hunnys seem to get home quicker. Any way all in all I am so thankful for her and all the many things she does for me. I truely look up to her and she is a great example to me! I LOVE YOU REE!

Me and Ree were super bored one day and took lots of silly pictures this one is my favorite of her! =0
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH...YOU DIDN'T!!! OH YES YOU DID POST THIS DORKY PICTURE OF ME!! THANKS A LOT! BUT YOU ARE A SWEETIE...I LOVE YA TOO SISTA! CUTE POST!
I love your sis too and I miss you and love you too!
The Ferguson girls are the absolute BEST...I love you all to bunches:) You said such nice things about Cheri, what a great sister you are. Love ya Dani!!!
Post a Comment