Sunday, September 21, 2008

CoReY's 21St B-dAy!

Corey celebrated his 21st birthday on September 17! We had a pretty laid back and relaxing day both enjoying some days off to spend time with each other. He finally got a new pair of shoes that he wanted so very bad and he got to oficiallly go to the casino and play some cards! He had a great time!


There is Coreys cake I made for him! Ace of spades is his favorite card =)

Ok so we wanted to get a family picture together but miss Kaiya would NOT cooperate! She just kept looking a us laughing. It was so funny!


And the day would not have been complete without Corey and Ricky gettin in a wrestling match.

1 comment:

cHeRi" said...

I LOVE ALL THE ADORABLE PICTURES!! I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE KAIYA IS THAT BIG!! SHE IS GROWING UP AND I CAN'T EVEN WATCH!! SHE'S SO PRECIOUS!! I LOVE YOU!