We have officially set our wedding date! It is going to be
March 13,2009 and yes that IS a a FRIDAY! =) (I know you all probably thing we are crazy but thirteen is a good number for us!) As for the plans... They are not exactly coming along to quickly. It is super hard planning a wedding without my sweet mama and super sistas! It makes me miss them that much more! But we do have a place that we both love! So lets just hope we can get it for that day and we have finally picked our colors...i think. We like
BROWN, PINK and a
light LIME GREEN. What do you think?? If anyone has any suggestions of things they coulcn't live without for there wedding then let me know! I LOVE ideas and any help!


7 comments:
March is the perfect month!! Me and J got married March 9th! I love the colors too! It will be so gorgeous and i'm so glad that you liked that reception place too!
Those colors will be beautiful! I couldn't do another wedding with out a GREAT photographer and a video-ographer. I wish we had gotten someone to do video of the wedding and the reception. (they don't have to even be amazing or expensive, as long as you have video.) Congrats on the date! We better see an announcement if you do them:) Love ya!
Sorry Dani, that 'Pureclean' comment is from me!
Yay!!!! i am so excited for you! are you getting married in arizona or up here in utah? I miss the crap out of you.... you need to come vist everyone soon LOVEZ YA
Dani,
I would have to agree with kayci,make sure you have someone who will do your photographs and video.. my father in law did our reception and he let my nephew do it for a minute and he broke the camera!! So make sure you have someone do it that is a little bit more responsible! LOL I love the colors i think the green just hits it all off! :) it is great! I can't wait to see an announcement either! Hope everything is going well.. love ya!!
Congratulations, Dani! I think that is wonderful. Good luck planning your wedding.
I say this: just do things that make you happy. That is all that really matters in the end. Don't try to please everyone; you can't, and it will take away from your day. It's a day you will always remember, so do what you feel is right for you and Corey.
Those are the PERFECT colors.. what happened to Red and Black??? I did my blue and black!!! What the hay! Any way, I have a few suggestions.... first.. dont OVER pay for anything! No joke, you DONT want to go in to debt for this, I promise. list the things most important to you, and the top one should be the one you spend most on.. IE the most important thing to me was PICTURES, so I spent a lot on them. BUT I could have gotten the same stuff from some one a little cheaper, so keep that in mind. Be sure to shop a lot before you settle. and PLEASE let me be there for as much as I can!! I wanna see!!! :-) I love you D!!!
Post a Comment