Wednesday, July 23, 2008

::ZeBrA tUtU::

Me and my cuz Britt went and got some stuff to make our lil girls some tutus. I already have made her one with my sis but why not make another one. We both made ZEBRA ones! black and white with zebra ribbon. They turned out so darling! I invented her little shirt too. Guess what it is! So i took just a couple pictures when I finished but I plan on getting some better ones but these will do for now.

I didn't get one of the back but I will! Its super cute with the ribbon!

3 comments:

Kara Ann said...

That is so adorable Dani!!

The Lawrences said...

All of a sudden I looked at your blog and you have tons of new pictures...and some pretty exciting news too. I am so happy for you Dani...CONGRATS to you and Cory. You guys are a very cute couple, and you make very cute babies:) Keep me posted on the date so I can be there!!! Love ya.

cHeRi" said...

I THINK KAIYA LOOKS LIKE YOU IN THESE PICTURES!! ADORABLE! I STILL NEED TO GET ON IT AND MAKE SOME FOR JAYDYN CUZ SHE IS STARTIN DANCE ON WEDNESDAY!!!