
Well its official! Corey and I are ENGAGED! Yup! and so EXCITED! Corey took me to the Diamondbacks baseball game last night and that is where he proposed. It was like the third inning and he got down on one knee and told me that baseball is what brought us together and asked if I would marry him and that he loved me. We both got pretty emotional and of coarse I said YES! I was on cloud nine and couldn't believe it. I had no idea he was going to do it. My ring is perfect. So beautiful and fits me to a T. He did a wonderful job. I can't wait for him to be my husband. I love him like I have never loved before.




Gotta have a picture of the ring! All though its hard to get a good picture!
4 comments:
So when is the Big Day
Oh Dani! I am so so SO happy for you! When you told me I got butterflies. It's seriously the best feeling in the world being engaged! Just knowing that someone loves you THAT much to want to be with you forever! I totally know what your feeling and I am so happy for you and Corey! I can't wait for the wedding! It's going to be just perfect!! :) We are supposed to play today so call me!!
So happy for you guys! Congrats!
Ahh yea! Congrats Dan Dan, being married is so much stinkin fun!
Post a Comment