
My little niece Saydey is not so little anymore! Out of everyone she changed the very most! She even says my name! It is so darn cute!


While I was there miss Jaydyn had a dance recital at lagoon. She was so cute. She was pretty shy up there on stage but she was so fun to watch. After she danced all the little ones went on rides. They had so much fun!




Miss Cait got married while i was there and guess who forgot the camera! That would be me! It turned out great though. Cait looked gorgeous. Me and Kaiya had a great time. Everyone was in love with her! Coming home was real hard but I was super excited to see Corey! I just hate leaving my family. So much changes while I am not there I hate it! But this is where I believe I am supposed to be right now.
3 comments:
I'm sad we couldn't get together when you were here, but July isn't too far away, so we will need to for sure get together then. You look very happy Dani, I am so glad. Love ya girl.
I'm so glad you had fun seeing your fam! It looks and sounds like it was real fun!!
I am sad I missed you! If you don't make it back to Utah after this August I am definitely going to Arizona to see you, capeesh!?
Post a Comment