My cousins and I got together today with our cute babies to take some pictures! Kaiya was born December 9 then Kara's Kenzie was January 8 and Britt's Bella was February 7 so every month one of us popped out a lil one! So they are all real close and will the best of friends I am sure! Miss Maddie took these for us and did a great job! Thanks mad!

Britt & Bella :: Me and Kaiya :: Kara and Kenzie

Kenzie was oh so tired!

Miss Bella!

Look at those CHEEKS!

Mommy and K-Rae

Such a happy girl!

She loves her tongue!

Bella and Kaiya took a few together after miss kenzie retired and went home for a nap. she was so exhausted! Kaiya is two months older then miss Bella but it doesnt seem so!

All in all today was a fun day! Its so fun to see all the babies change and grow! We all just love being mommies! We are going to miss you Kara! I am glad we got some pictures before you leave us! love you cousins! =)
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH!! LOOK AT ALL THOUSE LITTLE BABIES!! THOSE PICTURES TURNED OUT REALLY CUTE! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG BELLA IS AND SHE IS THE YOUNGEST!! THAT WOULD BE LIKE MY BABIES!! SO SO CUTE! I MISS YOU GUYS!! LOVE YA!
Geeze Bella is a TANK! Oh I just love Kaiya, she is so so SO cute Dani! You did good! It was fun hanging out- thanks for going to lunch after! That was fun too. Love ya! Oh and thanks a million for doing my hair and letting us borrow that adorable dress!
Post a Comment