So I was paging through craigslist about a month ago and found a lady who wanted to take some pictures of babies for free and would give you a free 8X10 to do so I had really wanted to get Kaiya's pictures done so I called immediately. It ended up being more a family session cause it is pretty tough to take a four months pictures outside but here a few of them!



Those are just the ones I took from the photographers blog! lol I haven't bought any of the others but there are some cute ones!
5 comments:
O MY GOSH, DANI THOES ARE SOOO CUTE! I LOVE THE ONE WHERE YOU ARE HOLDING HER UP!
Very cute Dani. You look like you are having such a great time down there. We miss ya, but i'm glad you are doing good. P.S. I want to buy some scentsy stuff!!!
Dani! How cute!!!! I want to get some done so bad but we are broke. I found one lady but she is so expensive. That's a good idea to look on craigslist. hmmm. Well you look amazing and your little family is adorable! I love it!
I hope you had a great Mothers Day!!! Love you DANI:)
Those are so cute! Love them! Glad I found your blog. Your little girl is so adorable!!! Hope you are doing good!
Post a Comment