Sunday, May 4, 2008

All about my MAN!



What is his name? COREY DUANE IMEL
How long have you been married?......sOON!
How long did you date? ITS COMPLICATED BUT ABOUT 16 MONTHS
How old is he? 20
Who eats more? MOST OF THE TIME HE DOES.
Who said I love you first? WELL THIS ONE DEPENDS. I TOLD HIM IN DIFFERENT WAYS AND THEN HE FINALLY SAID IT TO ME AND I SAID IT RIGHT BACK! I FELL IN LOVE FIRST THOUGH THAT IS FOR SURE!
Who is taller? HIM FOR SURE
Who sings better? WE BOTH SUCK! LOL BUT I WILL SAY HE IS A LITTLE BETTER FOR SURE
Who is smarter? THAT ONE IS EASY! ME! LOL WE ARE BOTH SMART IN OUR OWN AREAS
Who's temper is worse? WE BOTH ARE PRETTY GOOD AT KEEPIN OUR TEMPERS IN TACT BUT IT THINK MINE IS WORSE
Who does the laundry? ME! HE OFTEN HELPS THOUGH
Who does the dishes? WE BOTH DO
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? THAT WOULD BE ME!
Who does the cooking? WE COOK TOGETHER A LOT. HIS DAD COOKS FOR US ALL THE TIME TOO.
Who drives when you are both in the car together? HE DOES. HE HATES TO LET ME DRIVE!
Who is more stubborn? WE ARE BOTH ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!
Who proposed? HE WILL! HAHA
Who is most likely to admit it when they are wrong? ME FOR SURE.
Who's parents do you see the most? HIS DAD. I MISS MINE SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!
Who pays the bills? I DO!
Who wears the pants in the family? ITS EQUAL!

No comments: