Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Quickie Update

Well well I decided that it has come time do do a quick update! Well the police thing for Corey is still a huge waiting game but things are still looking really good for us. Hopefully we will know some time this month if he is in! Me and Kaiya are headed back to utah for a little visit! And boy am I excited! I just cant wait to see my family and friends!! We had a couple visitors in last couple weeks. First was Corey's mama! We had a great time just hangin out and Kaiya got to see one of her Grammies! Kaiya went swimmin for the first time that weekend. We got her a little car to float around in and she loves it!





Then we had my sista Sha come! I have just signed up to sell Scentsy Candles! So Alisha came down to help me get started. Kaiya and Easton had great fun together! =)



2 comments:

cHeRi" said...

SO PRECIOUS! WHERE IS THAT LITTLE GIRLS SWIMMIN SUIT? I HAVE TONZ FOR HER!! YAY!! ANYWAY...4 DAYS!!! AHHHHH I CAN'T EVEN WAIT! I HAD A DREAM THE OTHER NIGHT THAT KAIYA DIDN'T KNOW ME AND GOT SCARED WHEN I HELD HER...THEN I GOT HER LAUGHING WITHIN 30 SECONDS! SHE WAS SO CUTE! WHAT A DREAM!! CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE HER LAUGH IN REAL LIFE!! I LOVE HER! OH, LOVE YA TOO!!

JT, Britt & Bella said...

How cute Dani!! She is getting so big!!! So why havent we hung out? I think that needs to change soon!