Monday, April 28, 2008

ABC TAG

A-Attatched or single: Oh so attatched
B-Best friends : Corey, Ree, Sha,My mama, Cassie and Cait!
C-Cake or pie: Oh oh that is tough! i LOVE both!
D-Day of choice: Saturday and Sunday! NO work on Sunday! YAY
E-Essential item: My purse!
F-Favorite color(s): Pink! and black and white
G-Gummy bears or worms: Worms! i like the red and white ones
H-Hometown: Springville and Bluffdale
I-Indulgences: ice cream baby! an much much more!
J-January or July: July in utah January here
K-Kids: 1 lil angel!
L-Life is incomplete without: My family and Heavenly Father
M-Marriage date: soon to be!
N-Number or siblings: 3 sisters and 1 brother
O-Oranges or apples: Both
P-Phobias or fears: someone close to me dying...
Q-Quote: "You know your in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." Dr. Sues i had to copy my sister!
R-Ring size: 7! hint hint
S-Season: Spring for sure!!
T-Tag 3 friends: Britt, Kara, and Chan
U-Unknown fact about me: Can't tell...it's a secret!!
V-Very favorite stores: Buckle, and more
W-Worst Habbit: Shopping just cuz I'm bored!!
X-X-ray or ultrasound: Baby ultrasound for sure!!
Y-Your favorite foods: Mexican!!!
Z-Zodiac: Picses!

2 comments:

cHeRi" said...

HAHAHAHA! I LOVE YOU! GLAD YOU PLAYED! KINDA FUN! I MISS YOU DUDE!! COME HOME....HAHA, YEAH RIGHT! I WILL SEE YOU SOON THOUGH! CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT!

The Lunts said...

THANKS FOR THE TAG DAN DAN! SOOOO WHEN YOU GETTIN HITCHED? I NEED THE DIRT GIRL!!