Saturday, May 16, 2015

Sick Baby

 The little miss came down with a little bug. Had a pretty good fever for about 3-4 days and all she wanted was some snuggles. Which is beginning to be very rare now days. SO I soaked them up. 

 On day four we seen a glimpse of our sweet little thang and had to take some snapshots of her sassy little self.


 Cuteness overload....



 Peek-A-Boo!

Every time my kids are sick for a longer period of time and just are not themselves I cannot help but think of all those families out there that deal with really sick babies. It makes me so thankful that a little fever is all my girl had to deal and given a couple days she was back to herself. I cannot imagine the pain in a mama's heart that has to watch their poor babies battle different illnesses. I am so beyond grateful for my healthy babies. 

No comments: