Monday, December 15, 2014

SiX MoNtHs of OaKLyN

6 MoNtH check up!
STATS

Weight: 18.1 pounds

Cannot find the paper with her height and head but will update when I do.











Oh this girl...
She has my heart.
She is my squishy, plump, snuggle butt.


























Aka: OGI (ahhh-gi), Oaks, Oakers, Grae.

This girl is full of so much personality and spice.
She lets her presence be known to all.
She loves to yell at me to get my attention.
She is a definite mamas girl.
Even cries when I leave the room.
NAUGHTY naughty
She is still not eating solids the best but getting better.
I do not push it too much since obviously she is not slacking in nutrients.
She has her two bottom teeth already!
got them November, 15th.
So almost exactly 6 months old.
Those teeth do NOT feel good while nursing and has already made Riks cry from biting  her.
(I don't think Rikki will be sticking her fingers in her mouth any more.)
She is in 6-12 month clothes
and size 3 diaper.
She has been sitting by herself for a long time now.
She is SO strong.
She still doesn't roll over though, I think it because she would rather be sitting than laying down.
This little miss is a TERRIBLE night sleeper.
She takes great naps in her crib but night time is a different story.
Still up a bunch at night.
Not sure what to do about this situation.
She almost always ends up in my bed at some point.
Usually after the 4th or 5th time I am up.
Good thing she is cute and a great little snuggler.
She has turned into such a good baby.
Will sit on the floor and play with her toys and doesn't have to be held all the time now.
She is so fun and gets more and more personality ieach day.
I just cannot believe she half a year old!
Time please slow down just a little.
We love you miss Oaklyn!






No comments: