The day before we left for Utah
Miss Ryley Rae Anderson was born!
She was a tiny little peanut and the sweetest little thing.
I could not wait to get back and squeeze her.
Oaklyn and Ryley meeting for the first time!
They are exactly 10 weeks apart.
Seeing them together really made miss Oaklyn look BIG!
Brods was the sweetest big brother and just loved on his sissy.
I feel so blessed to be able to be apart of these sweets kids lives. I love them so much and look forward to watching our kids grow up together. Shar is one of my dearest and closest friends and going through our pregnancies together was so much fun. And now even better watching our little girls grow together and hopefully become the bestest of friends.
WELCOME TO THE WORLD RYLEY RAE!
Auntie Dani loves you oh so much!









No comments:
Post a Comment