I have a KiNdErGaRtEnEr!
And I still can't even believe it.
Kaiya was so excited to start and slightly nervous.
She picked her outfit and looked adorable and OLD!
When did my sweet pea get this big?
She even rode the bus home on the first day! This is when it really hit me on how old she was. She was too cute and big getting off that bus.
She had a little surprise waiting for her when she got home. . .
It read:
Kaiya, I hope your 1st day of kindergarten was wonderful. I this school year is a good one. Make lots of new friends and mind your teacher. I am watching for next year. Here are some thing to start off your school year.
Love, The back to school fairy
She was very excited and it was the cherry on top of her already great day.
I hope that this school year is wonderful and that Kaiya has the best of times. She is such a special girl with the sweetest spirit. The teachers tend to love her and she is and exceptional student. What a blessing she is to our family and I am so grateful to be her mama!
Happy School Year Kaiya Rae!
No comments:
Post a Comment