Me and Cait got to sneak in a lunch together. It is always so wonderful being able to see her! We always seem to pick up right where we left off. I just love her and I cherish our friendship.
While I enjoyed some RR my kids had fun with Grandma Sue and Grandpa Bert. They even went fishing and had a BLAST!
Later that night my dad came over and the babies each went flying...
And us sisters snuck in a few pictures.
Pretty sure this is awesome.
And my all time favorite picture out of the bunch and may possibly be frame worthy is this gem....
Of coarse on of my kids had to get sick... strep in fact. Which ended up circling around all the kiddos but Kaiya.
Look at these sweet cousins!
(this is one in a million where they actually love each other.)
I ended up staying an extra day so that I could see my mom on mothers day and we were able to watch Ry play a game.
Watching there Uncle Ry!
Ry is a catcher just like his big sis! =)
It was great being able to at least eat breakfast on mothers day with my mama. It has been years since I have been able to see her pretty face on mothers day!
My mama and all of her kids!
It it seems so rare now days to get us ALL together and it was so wonderful to do so!
I even got to cook her a big breakfast of biscuits with green chili gravy, hashbrowns and eggs! I think she enjoyed it but she couldn't help herself and had to help me out.
Rikki of coarse had to Louis before we headed out.
We stopped at Gpa Andy's on the way out for a quick goodbye and then we were off.
Driving on Mothers Day was not the most exciting thing but at least I was with my babies and they were so good!
And we got exciting news this day! They people that were renting our new house moved OUT! Which was over a month sooner than expected so I had lots of packing to do as soon as I got home which was perfect timing since my summer classes started soon after! YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment