You're Invited....
We had the Riks birthday at the park again this year! (since we have NO house!) And once again is was a windy beast out but it all worked out! I went with the MoNsTeR theme and boy oh boy did I have fun! There is so many cute ideas out there! And since Riks is kinda a little monster, a cute one, I thought it fit! We had so many friends and family show up! It was great!
This would be the cake!
And this is after Kaiya hit it with the giant ball....
Which was 10 minutes after we arrived at the park.
Some of the goods...
Monster cookies! That was the guests party favor. A mix to make Monster Cookies and that is the Monster dip! It was so yummy!
Some of the cupcakes, I made minis too but got no pictures!
Cheeesy Grin!
And I am not talking Cheetos here ;)
Yay!
I am 2!!
Opening some gifts!
She got a baby that goes potty!
(actually got two of them :) )
And she seriously LOVES it! Played with it for hours!
And this is what happened to the Monster cake!
hehehe
I love my Boomer!
I think this little Birthday Gal had FUN!
Happy Birthday Sweet Pea!
I was a little disappointed by the pictures and wish I would have gotten more of the guests and better of Riks but chasing a 2 year old around the park with a camera is no bueno!


No comments:
Post a Comment